Re: giantfx.org Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Copyright Violation Noti

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Luz

Hello there!

My name is Luz.

Your website or a website that your company hosts is violating the copyright-protected images owned by myself.

Take a look at this document with the hyperlinks to my images you utilized at giantfx.org and my previous publications to obtain the evidence of my copyrights.

Download it right now and check this out for yourself:

https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/app-252bb.appspot.com/o/d-efkj3gfjfgh.html?alt=media&token=85380404-b42c-4aa9-88fc-1dc238bd83a5&f=478772203541766471

I think that you deliberately infringed my rights under 17 USC Section 101 et seq. and can be liable for statutory damages of up to $110,000 as set forth in Sec. 504 (c)(2) of the Digital millennium copyright act (”DMCA”) therein.

This letter is official notice. I seek the removal of the infringing materials described above. Take note as a service provider, the Dmca requires you, to eliminate and/or disable access to the infringing materials upon receipt of this letter. In case you don’t cease the use of the above mentioned infringing materials a law suit can be started against you.

I do have a strong self-belief that use of the copyrighted materials mentioned above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its legal agent, or the laws.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is correct and that I am currently the copyright proprietor or am certified to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Regards,
      Luz Saunders

09/09/2021

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Re: giantfx.org Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Copyright Violation Noti
Your information: